Travel Guide: The Britannia
Vital Man City has decided to run a new travel guide to help fans get to away games easier. This time it's to The Britannia Stadium to face Stoke for the third time in two weeks.
from Eastlands - to The Britannia Stadium
Away Fans Stand:
Approx 4,700 supporters
100 by 64 metres (I think that might be the smallest in Premier League)
1 hours 7 minutes
Link (AA Route Planner:)
Further details can be found www.theaa.com
(you need to type in the start and destination)
1) Start on Ashton New Road
2) At the SportCity junction, turn left at the traffic lights onto the A6010
3) At the next set of lights, turn left onto the A57
4) At the roundabout take the third exit onto the M60
5) Leave the M60 at junction 4 onto the M56
6) After about 9 more miles, leave the M56 at junction 7 onto the A556
7) At the Bowden roundabout take the 1st exit onto the A556
Watch out: Bad Traffic Area
Speed Cameras along A556
8) At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the M6
9) Leave the M6 at junction 15 onto the A500
10) Keep left and take the exit onto the A50
From here you can find some decent parking spaces and this is also the best place go to the pub etc...
The Harvester - There really aren`t any at all but this was the best I could find. It`s right next to the ground but to be honest, you`d be better getting a pint in the ground.